Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dr. Fab, D.D.S. / Dr. Nowatt, M.D.


I doubt you could handle a job at Quick Trip. This is a very serious illness.”

-          Washington University Resident (1989) 

“I’ve turned the camera off.”

-          Washington University Research Scientist (1991)
 
“Don’t go selling F-22’s to Japan.”

-          Mike (2009)

“I quit when Raytheon took over. They were a bunch of assholes.”

-          Hughes Aircraft Missile Technician (2010)

“No mercy.”

-          Leo (2011)

“Good luck with your book, Mister Hughes.”

-          Deputy P#### (2012)  

QUIK TRIP MEMO TO JOHN KERRY   Re: WWIII:

"The Government, instead of trying to deal with the causes of war, had always been trying in a feeble way to play off one dictator against another. That is a policy which sooner or later leads to war."

- Clement Attlee
OPERATION GEMSTONE

OPERATION SANDTRAP
OPERATION BRAINSTEM

OPERATION PERSIAPRICK

The drone pictured above is deployed against guys like this? I don’t like Donald Trump’s policies, but I do like his code word of “pathological.” Is he talking about his physician opponent, or the entire United States Government? My code word is “cowards.” Why? Apparently, Soldier Boy would rather drink at the VFW Hall and complain about his VA benefits instead of go to Syria 300,000 “Army Strong.” 175,000? Numbers, Numbers, Numbers. Are eggs cheaper at Save A Lot? That is the question facing a man at 40% of the U.S. poverty figure for a household of one.

[Written prior to inexplicable events in France. My view of your corrupt governments, their media, and the extremists who oppose them? “I won’t hear of it.” As a singer from Saint Louis put it long ago, “Don’t worry, be happy,” or as I phrase it quite differently today, “Is there gunfire on my block?” Get it? Now, tell me we were “narcissistic” in the 1970’s. Are you nuts? I’m not].

Looks like RICHARD BLUM is in my HP again.
See y'all in court !!!

10:27 p.m, CST
11.14.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment