Friday, January 8, 2016

Don’t Trust the FBI


>This post is protected by USA’s Amendment #1 –I hope<

Hey kids! Let’s change to “writer font,” then Google will mess with it. My, I guess I need to buy my own server time. Got any money? As we said in high school, “You get what you pay for.”

Hey militants! What does your illegal gun cost? It’s LOUDER than an M-16 by far. Stole it from the Navy yard? Broke-in the Army depot? Dudes, this is illegal, and of course, “The Cops” don’t seem to care. I’ve got a 2x4; that’s all.

Would you like to be chased up the street with it? I can see the cop report, reading: “The subject was banishing a 2x4”. Big danger! Big drama! (Not really). You think you’ve got a beef with “The Government?” Baby, I had a little tornado in my office. How did they do that? Their plan is simple: Talk about it, and you are labeled “crazy.”
“Taking over” federal lands? Let’s make this quick! You are correct about how they do not listen, but your actions are unlawful. My advice? Talk it over with the Sheriff, and studiously ignore the FBI.

A-mad & Euros courtesy of www.Face Book.gov
“Tonight, with God and the Masonic Temple Card & Billiard Room on our side, three dumpster bangs will signal the start of…  
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment